Details according to § 5 TMG:
BAYARD ART CONSULTING
contact (at) bayardart.com
+49 172 16 59 666
Date of Registration:
1st of April 2019
Register entry District Court:
Tax Office Treptow-Köpenick
Tel.:(030) 9024 12-0
Fax: (030) 9024 12-900
E-Mail: poststelle (at) fa-treptow-koepenick.verwalt-berlin.de
Sales tax VAT identification number according to §27 a sales tax law:
As a small entrepreneur status, it is clear that we are not allowed to proceed, to charge or to claim any VAT for the moment. This might be subject to change with the evolution of our company and you'll be clearly informed about it here on time.
Ask for our PayPal address
Bank: Deutsche Bank
Bank Address: Alexanderstrasse 5, 10178 Berlin
IBAN: DE12 1207 0024 0480 8317 00
Updated: May 21, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.bayardart.com is managed by Bayard Art Consulting, Tabbertstraße 6B, D-12459 Berlin (hereafter "BAYARD ART CONSULTING").
Further information about your contract partner can be found in the "Imprint".
Users do not need to register to use this content.
1 RIGHTS TO CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE AND THEIR USE
1. BAYARD ART CONSULTING reserves all copyright and other intellectual property rights on all pages of the website including layout, software and their contents. The contents may be used by users only for their own personal purposes.
2. The transfer of contents of the website to third parties is not permitted (even in part) without our consent. It is forbidden to integrate and / or present the website or its contents in a sub-window (frame).
4. It is prohibited to modify and / or remove copyright notices and / or brand names and / or other information in the content.
5. Any use of the content for commercial purposes is prohibited, unless we have agreed in writing in individual cases.
6. The establishment of a hyperlink to the website www.bayardart.com is prohibited if the linking page next to this link on the portal contains morally offensive, violence glorifying, racist and / or criminally relevant content.
7. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict the website in its entirety or parts thereof at any time. These include the free services and offers and, in particular, the areas subject to registration. Insofar as users have order a paid service on the website, the cancellation provisions provided for in this respect apply to this service.
2 ONLINE BEHAVIOR
2. The distribution of racist, pornographic, violence-glorifying or -harmonizing and immoral information is prohibited. Also prohibited is the dissemination of information that harms or endangers children or adolescents in their development or upbringing, or that violates human dignity or other legal interests protected by the Criminal Code.
3. Most of the information available to you in connection with the use of BAYARD ART CONSULTING services or products is the intellectual property of others and is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. Any information you submit or receive or transmit using the artnet web services (eg upload, download, file sharing) must be shared for these purposes. By your use you may not infringe copyright, trademark or other property rights of third parties.
4. You may not distribute unsolicited mass mailings (spam e-mails, junk e-mails). You must ensure that your use of individual functionalities does not affect BAYARD ART CONSULTING, other providers, networks or other third parties.
5. If you culpably violate these terms or applicable law, BAYARD ART CONSULTING may take the necessary action. In the case of minor infringements, these may be limited to the indication that these conditions, legal provisions or the obligation to respect them have been violated. Serious violations can lead to the temporary or complete blocking of individual services.
6. BAYARD ART CONSULTING is entitled to block information that you have posted in BAYARD ART CONSULTING products if there is a reasonable suspicion on the basis of factual evidence that this information violates statutory provisions or these conditions. In particular, there are reasonable grounds for suspicion of being prosecuted for information that you have posted on BAYARD ART CONSULTING web services. BAYARD ART CONSULTING is entitled to maintain the suspension until the suspicions have been removed. BAYARD ART CONSULTING reserves the right to check and, if necessary, reject information that you post in public areas before activation.
1. BAYARD ART CONSULTING make no guarantee that the content meets the expectations of the user or that he achieves a specific goal with the content.
2. BAYARD ART CONSULTING can not guarantee that the website will be available to the user at certain times. In particular, BAYARD ART CONSULTING therefore assume no responsibility in the event of disruptions, interruptions or any failure of the website.
3. The content published on the website also comes from third parties. BAYARD ART CONSULTING and our data providers can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of this content, so that a warranty is excluded in this respect, unless otherwise agreed.
4. We present information (pricing information for services and artworks for sale) on the website. However, we do not always provide investment advice with these art market data such as news, prices, charts, forecasts, indices, etc, and we do not always provide investment brokerage; we also do not always ask for the purchase or sale of artworks. Howerver, this is possible in some case that we provide such informations for items we sell with certificate of authenticity only.
5. The website www.bayardart.com contains links to other websites. BAYARD ART CONSULTING do not endorse the contents of third party sites. BAYARD ART CONSULTING does not warrant that the content provided on these websites is true, legally correct or legally harmless. BAYARD ART CONSULTING assumes no liability for the virus-free nature of these pages. BAYARD ART CONSULTING does not endorse the contents of the banners and other advertising space and assumes no responsibility for them.
6. For the content that our members of the gallery network hire, they are solely responsible.
4 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. For damages, no matter from which result, BAYARD ART CONSULTING is only liable for intent or gross negligence of our legal representatives, employees or other vicarious agents. This applies accordingly in the case of breach of ancillary or secondary contractual obligations, in the event of tort, as well as in the case of defects and consequential damage. The above provision does not apply in the event of a breach of duties which are essential for the achievement of the purpose of the contract.
2. If BAYARD ART CONSULTING are liable, BAYARD ART CONSULTING are liable only insofar as the damages were foreseeable. Our liability in these cases is limited to EUR 100 per claim. This limitation of liability does not apply if the damage is due to the fact that one of our legal representatives or executives acted intentionally or through gross negligence or if another vicarious agent intentionally or grossly negligently violated a key obligation to achieve the purpose of the contract.
3. The disclaimers or limitations contained in the preceding paragraphs shall not apply in the absence of assurances given or in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
4. The exclusions or limitations of liability under this section shall apply mutatis mutandis to claims against companies affiliated with us as well as our legal representatives, executive employees and other vicarious agents.
5 DATA PROTECTION
1. BAYARD ART CONSULTING operates across borders. The computer systems are currently operated by BAYARD ART CONSULTING, based in Berlin, Germany. Other computer systems are kept in the unites states of America. Your personal data will therefore be transmitted to, processed and stored in the United States and in states within the European Union.
2. Unless you consent to further processing or use, your personal information will be stored, processed and used by us for the purpose of providing access, use and billing, as well as the other purposes set out in this section. For individual services, the data you enter is centrally stored by BAYARD ART CONSULTING stored in the US, but can be changed or deleted at any time.
3. For the purpose of the contract, your personal data will be transmitted by us to companies of the BAYARD ART CONSULTING group, based in Berlin, Germany.
4. BAYARD ART CONSULTING stores your personal data only as long as it complies with the legal limits. If storage is no longer required, all personal information except your name and bank details will be deleted no later than six months after the termination of your contracts. The name and bank details are used for your protection when considering new contractual relationships. The longer storage is to prevent unauthorized persons from using your data to log in with or to access to your BAYARD ART CONSULTING datas. If you do not wish this longer storage, you can - even after termination of the contract - disagree by sending your objection to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 OTHER CONTROLS
BAYARD ART CONSULTING SUBSCRIPTION AND SALES AGREEMENT
The BAYARD ART CONSULTING Subscription and Sale Agreement (this "Agreement") governs the use of the BAYARD ART CONSULTING Products and Services ("Products") described in more detail below and constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and BAYARD ART CONSULTING ("we", " By placing a tick in the "Agreement" icon at the bottom of the newsletter pop-up and by clicking to close the warning pop-up for cookies on each of our pages, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by this agreement.
Any change to this Agreement will be effective upon the posting of this change on the BAYARD ART CONSULTING website. This change will be posted to you without further notice. The agreement published on this website then replaces the previous agreement. You are responsible for regularly checking our website for changes. If you continue to use the BAYARD ART CONSULTING services or products after the publication of an amended agreement, the amended agreement is deemed accepted. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or any change in this Agreement, do not continue to use the BAYARD ART CONSULTING services or products.
A user who is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB may revoke his consent to this contract in writing within two weeks of his approval. As a result, he is not bound by his consent. A revocation by e-mail is sufficient, however, the revocation can also be made by letter or fax.
Withdrawals should be made to the following address:
BAYARD ART CONSULTING
contact (at) bayardart.com
+49 172 16 59 666
The revocation period will be respected if the User sends his withdrawal within the two weeks.
However, the right of withdrawal expires before the expiration of this period as soon as the user has made use of the BAYARD ART CONSULTING services or products listed in this contract.
2 DEFINITION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
BAYARD ART CONSULTING offers a wide range of products and services. Below is a description of all products and services, collectively referred to as "products". The prices as well as further information on the respective product are given at the registration or the sales agreement for the corresponding product. The prices for the respective products are part of this contract.
3 BAYARD ART CONSULTING PRICE FOR FINE ART AND DESIGN
The BAYARD ART CONSULTING prices for Fine Art and Design can be find in our public art and design store and auction results, including illustrations.BAYARD ART CONSULTING prices allows the user to conveniently search for auction results from any devices. There are various types of art that can be purchased from the:
1. Illustrations for individual users, billing being made instantly. The user receives the purchased illustrations.
2. Paintings & Sculptures for individual users, museums and art galleries, billing or part of the billing for reservation being made instantly. The user receives the purchased paintings or sculptures delivered directly to your door or for pick-up at one of our locations available with certificate of authenticity..
3. Services for individual users, businesses, and more. The billing flat rate is made instantly and additional costs for development are agreed with the buyer before to finalize the sale if the project is a custom one.
4. Events tickets, billing instantly. The user receive a confirmation ticket to print at home or to keep on his mobile device before to present it at the entrance door of our event locations.
5. Sponsoring/Donations billed instantly. The user receive a payment confirmation and a special illustration as well as free access to all the events created by BAYARD ART CONSULTING.
7 CONDITIONS AND PRICES
There are three different accounting methods for BAYARD ART CONSULTING services or products: one-time payments for products that are not renewed; Repeated payments for products renewed and one-time payments that include a certain number of hours of consulting before to be fully delivered and installed. All prices are listed on the corresponding product page, which provides a description of the product and its subscriptions, as well as in the shopping cart. The user agrees to the payment of the price specified for the product in the price list. At the time of enrollment or purchase, the user agrees to provide truthful information in their user account, including the provision of a valid credit card number, and confirms that that he is of age and full legal capacity. The purchase or use of the BAYARD ART CONSULTING services or products is charged to the user in the national currency of his deposited credit card address.
Our user agrees to pay directly upon purchase. The credit card provided by the customer during the registration process (or, if the item is purchased in addition to a previously purchased product, the credit card that you have specified in your billing account) will need to be enter manually to be used for those products.
The user is responsible for all applicable taxes (VAT, etc.) or additional taxes, be they local, state, national or international taxes, resulting from the purchase of an BAYARD ART CONSULTING product. In the event that BAYARD ART CONSULTING is required to collect these taxes, BAYARD ART CONSULTING will collect the taxes on purchase. The user undertakes to pay all fees, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the terms of payment currently valid at the time of purchase. If BAYARD ART CONSULTING makes a mistake in calculating the tax percentage of the value of the purchase, BAYARD ART CONSULTING reserves the right to make another bill to the customer to meet its statutory tax recovery obligations.
2 CHANGE IN PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
BAYARD ART CONSULTING reserves the right to introduce new prices for products or to change the calculation base of existing prices, as well as to charge taxes for the sale of products. The user undertakes to pay all fees, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the terms of payment currently valid at the time of purchase.
We will inform users about future price changes of our products, but we reserve the right to change prices at any time. In this case, the change becomes effective instantly.
BAYARD ART CONSULTING products are always advertised on www.bayardart.com in Euros.
Your purchase or use of the BAYARD ART CONSULTING products will be charged to the user in the national currency of their deposited credit card address:
- Euro (EUR - €) if the billing address is in the European Union.
- British Pounds (GBP - £) if the billing address is in the United Kingdom.
- United States Dollar (USD -US $) if the billing address is in the US or in a country not otherwise defined.
- Swiss Francs (CHF) if the billing address is in Switzerland
When a customer buys a product on the BAYARD ART CONSULTING website, the billing address of their credit card entered is used by PayPal to determine the currency selected. The user can choose what currency he would like to use for his order limited by the options available with PayPal.
Each renewal will be made in the local currency of the specified billing address. This address can be changed at any time, as shown in the following extension or surplus invoice. A customer can cancel his monthly subscription at any time, however, user must know that if they do so, they will get a penalty of the same amount of the price of their subscription until of the period selected at the subscription date.
4 NO REFUND & NO RETURNS
5 CREDIT CARD BOOKING
Users may object in writing to a debit from their credit card within 90 days of the debit. The user agrees that BAYARD ART FOUNDATION will not be liable for any erroneous bookings that have not been reported within this 90-day period and expressly waives the right to recall a debit if it has not previously informed Customer Services of the recall of the charge ,
8 USE OF SERVICES
For the payments made by him, BAYARD ART CONSULTING grants the customer access to the products acquired through this website under the following conditions:
1. Users who have reached the age of 13 years old can access the website and see our content, however, only users who have reached the age of 18 years old can buy and make payments on the website.
2. The contract is concluded for an unlimited period. It acts as a framework contract for all used services and products provided by the website owner.
4. The user data are not transferable. Any change in the user data entered during registration must be reported immediately under the heading "Update user account" by e-mail to email@example.com.
5. The user undertakes to provide correct and complete information about his identity, address, telephone and bank details during the registration process. During the contract period of the service used, this data must be kept up to date immediately.
8. The user is also responsible for user charges incurred by third parties for improper use of the username due to his or her fault; In this case, he shall indemnify BAYARD ART CONSULTING from all damages resulting from the improper or illegal use of the access to the website and our services.
10. The user is allowed to print out single copies of the different results pages and other elements of the research in the Price list, however not more than one percent (1%) of the total of BAYARD ART CONSULTING is available for printed data.
11. The user is not permitted to duplicate or otherwise circulate BAYARD ART CONSULTING products or the information contained therein without the prior written consent of BAYARD ART CONSULTING.
12. The customer does not acquire ownership of the information he has purchased or printed on our product pages or our website. He will use his best endeavors to protect the intellectual property and confidential information provided by BAYARD ART CONSULTING.
13. The user accepts that BAYARD ART CONSULTING has no influence on the services of telecommunications providers and is not liable for their actions and failures or for errors in their technology or system failures based on them.
14. Usage Restrictions
The user agrees that:
(a) it does not sell, dispose of, sublicense, rent, or otherwise provide any product or component provided by BAYARD ART CONSULTING or any part of a service or product provided under this Agreement used for commercial purposes in competition with the services of BAYARD ART CONSULTING.
(b) does not make any product or component of a product available to other persons contrary to the terms of this Agreement.
(c) does not allow or permit third parties to access services/products or any part of a service/product via the internet or any other network.
(d) copyright notices, ie references to BAYARD ART CONSULTING's ownership of the information provided, not to printouts made, removed or rendered unrecognizable by the customer.
(e) does not use any service/product or component thereof to create a derivative work, product, or derived service, or to connect a product to another product, database, or service.
(f) does not alter, supplement, translate or modify any product or component of a product and place that version on the market.
(g) does not take any action that adversely affects the ability of artnet or a third party licensor to obtain revenue from the sale or marketing of the Products.
(h) does not otherwise use a product or component of a product supplied thereunder in a manner that would infringe copyright or other proprietary rights.
(i) does not download the information provided by BAYARD ART CONSULTING under the contract and stores it on storage media such as system servers, hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM or backup tapes.
(j) does not disclose the username or password to a third party.
1. BAYARD ART CONSULTING is liable to the user for any omissions or errors in the products provided only for damages that are based on intentional or grossly negligent conduct of the representatives of BAYARD ART CONSULTING or its vicarious agents.
2. BAYARD ART CONSULTING is liable in the event that due to an BAYARD ART CONSULTING attributable behavior is temporarily not accessible to the products provided under the contract, only for intent or gross negligence of its employees, agents or agents.
3. BAYARD ART CONSULTING does not warrant that access to the products provided will always be trouble-free. In the event of a malfunction, the user must inform the customer service by telephone or e-mail and BAYARD ART CONSULTING will make reasonable efforts to remedy the reported malfunctions or defects.
4. BAYARD ART CONSULTING shall not be liable for any claims arising out of:
(a) improper use of the products provided under this Agreement by the User
(b) incorrect implementation of recommendations made by BAYARD ART CONSULTING in the event of any errors or omissions in any product were given
(c) modifying a product or combining it with another program, or servicing, repairing, suspending, altering, or expanding a product by anyone other than BAYARD ART CONSULTING's or its vicarious agents.
5. In all other cases, the liability of BAYARD ART CONSULTING is limited to grossly negligent or intentional actions of its employees or vicarious agents. This does not apply to liability for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health as well as liability under the Product Liability Act.
6. BAYARD ART CONSULTING is not liable for the non-performance of this contract due to events beyond its control, such as war, strikes, floods, regulatory restrictions, power failure or damage or destruction of network devices.
The user indemnifies BAYARD ART CONSULTING against all claims of third parties resulting from a violation of the law by the user or a third party in connection with a breach of contract by the products provided by BAYARD ART CONSULTING.
If such violation is the responsibility of the user or a third party, the person concerned shall pay all related legal costs, including attorney and court costs.
1. The user renounces after the entry into force of the notice on any claim to accumulated searches, if one was given. The user is not entitled to any refund for a product under this agreement due to his termination.
2. BAYARD ART CONSULTING may terminate the contract without notice by giving written notice to the user if he fails to meet his contractual obligations or otherwise violates the contract. This does not apply to insignificant breaches of contract.
3. If the present contract is terminated by the user according to clause 11.1 or by BAYARD ART CONSULTING according to clause 11.2, the user is obliged:
a) to pay the payments for the remainder of the contract,
b) to pay more than the agreed number of other additional services,
c) to let unused working hours lapse. In the event of a lawful termination of the contract, the user is not entitled to a refund of sums already paid to BAYARD ART CONSULTING, however, the customer may demand a refund of any amounts erroneously invoiced to him after termination of the contract.
4. BAYARD ART CONSULTING may suspend the provision of the products made available under this contract at any time after written notice and without liability for damages, even if, after a corresponding warning, there is a reasonable suspicion that the products are being used in breach of contract. The warning is sent by e-mail to the address of the customer.
5. Both parties to the contract may terminate the contract for good cause without notice. An important reason exists in particular if, in consideration of all circumstances of the individual case and weighing the interests of both parties, the terminating party can not reasonably be expected to continue the contractual relationship until the agreed termination or until the expiry of a period of notice. If the important reason lies in the breach of an obligation under the contract, the termination is only after unsuccessful expiry of a specified period for remedial action or after unsuccessful warning.
12 CONTRACT MODIFICATIONS
BAYARD ART CONSULTING reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the products at any time. In this case, the changed conditions and / or prices will be sent to the customer by e-mail at least one weeks before their entry into force.
If the customer does not object to the changed conditions and / or prices within one weeks after receipt of the information, this shall be deemed acceptance of the changed conditions and / or prices. The customer will be separately informed of the validity of this period and of the possibility of objection in the e-mail informing him of the new conditions and / or prices.
A contradiction of the customer against the changed conditions and / or prices counts as its termination of the contractual relationship. Time of termination in this case is the date of receipt of the opposition.
For actions of BAYARD ART CONSULTING, which are directed against the user, place of jurisdiction is the domicile of the user, if this consumer is within the meaning of § 13 BGB.
For complaints by the user against BAYARD ART CONSULTING, if the user is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, the place of jurisdiction is either the domicile of the user or the domicile of BAYARD ART CONSULTING.
For users who are merchants, public-law special funds or legal entities under public law, the place of jurisdiction is Berlin. However, BAYARD ART CONSULTING is entitled to sue these users either at their residence.
14 RIGHT OF ELECTION
For all customers who are resident in the Federal Republic of Germany, the execution of this contract is governed by German substantive law, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
Last Updated: May 21, 2019
BAYARD ART CONSULTING (hereinafter "artnet," “we,” “us,” or “our”) owns and operates www.bayardart.com, its affiliated websites and applications (our “Sites”), and provides related products, services, newsletters, and other offerings (together with the Sites, our “Services”) to art enthusiasts and fine collectors around the world. Please read our Terms and Conditions for detailed information about our Services and your legal obligations.
If after reading this Policy you have additional questions or would like further information, please contact us.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect and process personal data only for lawful reasons, such as our legitimate business interests, your consent, or to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations.
Information You Provide to Us
Most of the information artnet collects is provided by you voluntarily while using our Services. We do not request highly sensitive data, such as health or medical information, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or data concerning a person's sex life or sexual orientation, and we ask that you refrain from sending us any such information.
Here are the types of personal data that you voluntarily provide to us:
Name, email address, and any other contact information that you provide by filling out artnet forms
Billing information, such as credit card number and billing address
Work or professional information, such as your company or job title
Unique identifiers, such as username or password
Demographic information, such as age, education, gender, interests, and ZIP code
Details of transactions and preferences from your use of the Services
Correspondence with other users, galleries, or auction houses that you send through our Services, as well as correspondence sent to BAYARD ART CONSULTING
You may ask BAYARD ART CONSULTING to review or retrieve emails sent to your business. BAYARD ART CONSULTING will access these emails to provide these services for you.
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following business purposes:
Set up and administer your account
Provide and improve the Services, including displaying content based on your previous transactions and preferences
Answer your inquiries and provide customer service
Send you marketing communications about our Services, including our newsletters (please see the Your Rights/Opt Out section below for how to opt out of marketing communications)
Post testimonials about our Services (only with your consent)
Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered
Information Obtained from Third-Party Sources
BAYARD ART CONSULTING may obtain credit information about you from an outside credit reporting agency to help us with customer authentication and credit-related decisions.
We also collect and publish biographical and other information about artists, which we use to promote the artists and display their works on our Services. The information artnet collects about artists is provided by our clients, such as galleries and auction houses, and from publicly available sources.
If you provide personal information about others, or if others give us your information, BAYARD ART CONSULTING will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
Here are some notes about cookies:
You may disable cookies if your browser permits—the exact procedure will vary from browser to browser, but on most browsers the help section will tell you how to prevent your browser from automatically accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether
Analytics and Advertising
BAYARD ART CONSULTING uses Google Analytics and other analytics companies to provide a web analytics service to our Sites. The information generated by your use of the Sites (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by analytics companies on servers in the United States. BAYARD ART CONSULTING will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Sites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to Site activity and internet usage.
BAYARD ART CONSULTING also uses Google Analytics Demographics Reports and Remarketing to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show BAYARD ART CONSULTING ads on sites across the internet. BAYARD ART CONSULTING and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to the BAYARD ART CONSULTING Sites. You may opt out of these cookies by visiting Google’s Advertising and Privacy page.
BAYARD ART CONSULTING uses your IP address to help diagnose server problems, and to administer our website. BAYARD ART CONSULTING uses your IP addresses to analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Every time you access an BAYARD ART CONSULTING website, some data is temporarily stored and processed in a log file, such as your IP addresses, the browser types, the operating systems, the recalled page, or the date and time of the recall. This data is only evaluated for statistical purposes, such as to help us diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our sites, or to improve our Services.
We use Local Shared Objects, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
Do Not Track
For more information on how to control or limit cookies and similar technologies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
BAYARD ART CONSULTING may share your personal data with third parties as follows:
With service providers under contract to help provide the Services and assist us with our business operations (such as our direct marketing, payment processing, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, and co-branded credit cards)
As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
When BAYARD ART CONSULTING believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect rights or safety, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
If BAYARD ART CONSULTING is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; in such a case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Sites of any change in ownership, or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data
With other users of the Services that you interact with to help you complete a transaction
There may be other instances where we share your personal data with third parties based on your consent.
PRIVACY SHIELD AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Because BAYARD ART CONSULTING and its servers are located in the United States, we necessarily transfer any data that we collect to the United States for processing and storage. In order to provide appropriate safeguards regarding such transfers from the EU and Switzerland to the United States, we have certified our compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework (each a “Privacy Shield Framework”). We are committed to subjecting all personal data received from the EU and Switzerland to the applicable Principles of the Privacy Shield Frameworks, and we comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Frameworks, and to view our certification, visit the US Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List at www.privacyshield.gov.
The US Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over BAYARD ART CONSULTING’s compliance with the Privacy Shield Frameworks. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including in order to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved concern regarding any personal data that is subject to the Privacy Shield Frameworks that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our dispute resolution mediation center by e-mail (free of charge) here. Under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
HOW WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
BAYARD ART CONSULTING retains your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that BAYARD ART CONSULTING no longer use your personal data, contact us. BAYARD ART CONSULTING will retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
All information you provide is stored on a secure server, and BAYARD ART CONSULTING follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data we process both during transmission and once received. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% safe and secure nowadays. Absolute security of your information can never be guaranteed, and any transmission of data is at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on the BAYARD ART CONSULTING websites, contact us.
YOUR RIGHTS/OPT OUT
If you live in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), United Kingdom (“UK”), or Switzerland, you have certain rights regarding your personal datas. As an example you can edit your preferences in our newsletter Powered by Mailchimp to start manage your opt-in and opt-out.
You may request access to your personal data and obtain information about our processing of your personal data, with whom we share your personal data, and your rights
You may request that we restrict our processing of your personal data
You may object to our processing of your personal data
Where we process personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent
You may correct personal data that is inaccurate and have incomplete personal data completed.
You may request that we delete your personal data or return or provide a copy of it to you.
You may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate your account and personal data by submitting the change by emailing BAYARD ART CONSULTING customer service. BAYARD ART CONSULTING customer service is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (Local Berlin Time). BAYARD ART CONSULTING will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
You may choose to stop receiving BAYARD ART CONSULTING newsletters or marketing emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those communications, or you can contact us. BAYARD ART CONSULTING posts customer testimonials only with the customer’s prior consent. If you wish to remove personal data that is being publicly displayed on our Services, contact us.
If you live in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, and you are unsatisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding your personal data with an applicable supervisory authority.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
NOTE TO PARENTS OR GUARDIANS
Our Services are not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly or intentionally solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. BAYARD ART CONSULTING reserves the right to delete the child’s information and the child’s registration on the Sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
BAYARD ART CONSULTING is the controller of your personal data and determines the purposes and means by which such personal data is processed, subject to applicable law.
BAYARD ART CONSULTING
contact (at) bayardart.com
+49 172 16 59 666
Women’s Empowerment Principles in Brief
1. Establish high-level corporate leadership for gender equality.
2. Treat all women and men fairly at work – respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination.
3. Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all women and men workers.
4. Promote education, training and professional development for women.
5. Implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women.
6. Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy.
7. Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.
Leadership Promotes Gender Equality
a. Bayard Art Consulting affirm high-level support and direct top-level policies for gender equality and human rights.
b. Bayard Art Consulting has establish company-wide goals and targets for gender equality and include progress as a factor in managers’ performance reviews.
c. Bayard Art Consulting engage internal and external stakeholders in the development of company policies, programmes and implementation plans that advance equality.
d. Bayard Art Consulting ensure that all policies are gender-sensitive – identifying factors that impact women and men differently – and that corporate culture advances equality and inclusion.
Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Nondiscriminiation
a. Bayard Art Consulting pay equal remuneration, including benefits, for work of equal value and strive to pay a living wage to all women and men.
b. Bayard Art Consulting ensure that workplace policies and practices are free from gender-based discrimination.
c. Bayard Art Consulting implement gender-sensitive recruitment and retention practices and proactively recruit and appoint women to managerial and executive positions and to the corporate board of directors.
d. Bayard Art Consulting assure sufficient participation of women – 30% or greater – in decision-making and governance at all levels and across all business areas.
e. Bayard Art Consulting offer flexible work options, leave and re-entry opportunities to positions of equal pay and status.
f. Bayard Art Consulting support access to child and dependent care by providing services, resources and information to both women and men.
Health, Safety and Freedom from Violence
a. Bayard Art Consulting is taking into account differential impacts on women and men, we provide safe working conditions and protection from exposure to hazardous materials and we disclose potential risks, including to reproductive health.
b. Bayard Art Consulting has establish a zero-tolerance policy towards all forms of violence at work, including verbal and/or physical abuse, and we strongly prevent from sexual harassment and home violences.
c. Bayard Art Consulting strives to offer health insurance or other needed services – including for survivors of domestic violence – and ensure equal access for all employees.
d. Bayard Art Consulting respect women, men and transgender workers’ rights to time off for medical care and counseling for themselves and their dependents.
e. In consultation with employees, Bayard Art Consulting identify and address security issues, including the safety of women traveling to and from work and on company-related business.
f. Bayard Art Consulting is training the security staff and managers to recognize signs of violence against women and understand laws and company policies on human trafficking, labour and sexual exploitation.
Education and Training
a. Bayard Art Consulting is investing in workplace policies and programmes that open avenues for advancement of women at all levels and across all business areas, and we encourage women to enter nontraditional job in the arts fields.
b. Bayard Art Consulting ensure equal access to all company-supported education and training programmes, including literacy classes, vocational and information technology training.
c. Bayard Art Consulting provides equal opportunities for formal and informal networking and mentoring.
d. Bayard Art Consulting offers opportunities to promote the business case for women’s empowerment and the positive impact of inclusion for men as well as women.
Enterprise Development, Supply Chain and Marketing Practices
a. Bayard Art Consulting is expanding business relationships with women-owned enterprises, including small businesses, and women entrepreneurs all around the globe, no matter the ethnies or religions.
b. Bayard Art Consulting support gender-sensitive solutions to credit and lending barriers.
c. Bayard Art Consulting asks business partners and peers to respect the company’s commitment to advancing equality and inclusion.
d. Bayard Art Consulting respect the dignity of women in all marketing and other company materials.
e. Bayard Art Consulting ensure that company products, services and facilities are never used for human trafficking and/or labour or sexual exploitation.
Community Leadership and Engagement
a. Bayard Art Consulting leads by example – showcase company commitment to gender equality and women’s empowerment.
b. Bayard Art Consulting is leveraging influence, alone or in partnership, to advocate for gender equality and collaborate with business partners, suppliers and community leaders to promote inclusion.
c. Bayard Art Consulting works with community stakeholders, officials and others to eliminate discrimination and exploitation and open opportunities for women and girls.
d. Bayard Art Consulting promotes and recognizes women’s leadership in, and contributions to, their communities and we ensure sufficient representation of women in any community consultation.
e. We use philanthropy and grants programmes to support company commitment to inclusion, equality and human rights.
Transparency, Measuring and Reporting
a. Bayard Art Consulting is now working hard to makes public the company policies and implementation plan for promoting gender equality.
b. Bayard Art Consulting establishes benchmarks that quantify inclusion of women at all levels.
c. Bayard Art Consulting measures and report on progress, both internally and externally, using data disaggregated by gender.
d. Bayard Art Consulting incorporates gender markers into ongoing reporting obligations.
Hello and thank you for reading this section to learn a bit more about me and my small business freshly registered!
As you have understand, I am committed to ensuring that, at Bayard Art Consulting, we encourage equality and empower women as well as any other gender, by accepting and by recognizing and by promoting their strengths and added values. This is the way I want you to look with me forward, succeeding all together for preserving good independent art, extreme art, and bizarre art from the self destruction of art and history by the actual humanity.
A step forward for humanity
Despite this progress, humans, in some countries, are still not paid or treated equally compared to their counterparts genders. In some companies, genders are not always present in equal numbers in business or groups of works coming from the art sector.
In my continual self-development I have learned that, within the world’s 500 largest companies, only less than 20 females are having access to CEOs job positions. By signing up to the WEPs, same as we did at Bayard Art Consulting on 28th of June 2019, every company can be now deciding of their future by adopting some very easy changes if they want to ‘set additional credits to their key and core values’ to respect all humans genders equally (Human Gender Equality).
We joined and signed the WEPs because it's a real and natural a way of living that we have here as a very strong core value. We started to share these values many years ago already as it follows the logical guidelines and policy we defined for this business and for our community as a small entrepreneur or as a bigger organization or as an example, as a foundation like we would love to make it by growing slowly taking care of our community of artists.
Do we have innovative policies, practices and initiatives that we would like to share with you?
Yes, we do! For example, we are welcoming women, men, and all other gender to volunteer and come work with us. We welcome all applications equally. Our internal politic is that, as soon as we get more applicants, we will proceed equally to their selection and if possible, to their empowerment and engagement into the company depending our growing speed and possibilities.
We are empowering all types of genders, our catalog of art as well as our events are made by selecting delicately artists that are men, women as well as genders forms of all types. We love the activity from mixed multi-culture and we have created a safe place with our business guidelines to protect them when they want to work with us.
We are creating a supporting fund by offering the possibility to receive donations for the environment, for the kids, for the artists support, for more sustainability, for participating to our philanthropy, for all types of gender empowerment within the company. This fund is always shared equally with all the concerned actors and concerned sectors. As an example, when we receive donations for the artists working with us on building the success of the company, all the artists receive the same amount from this fund, no matter the gender or origins. Same for all other donations programs we have set up with our guidelines and business values.
We want to see more women and more transgenders equality with CEOs, Managers and advanced expert or specialists positions in the selling of art and in the gallery management sector. The art sector as we have seen it until here between Switzerland, USA, Netherlands, France, or Germany is a very manly oriented sector and we want to be the pioneers who would like to see more women and transgenders represented for their talent equally at managing positions. We want to support any of them because of our unconditional love for humanity and sustainability.
We would love to empower more women during the post-natal period. Our dream is to help with our funds and business guidelines to empower women and men with more nurseries, babycare, childcare as well as more time for all types of genders at this very important moment where new family creates their most intense connections together with their new members. We believe each gender should have the right to choose how to create his own family circle and that they should all benefit from more space and time for welcoming every instant of this amazing life opportunity when it's here and not later.
Donation for environment program
You can donate for this program if you want to support our business for our ecological actions. We have create an ecological black and dark design website for preserving the use of your device's battery. We are against printing and we limit our prints to the minimum executing most of our business online and with digital files. To improve our IT department for a more ecological treatment of your datas, we would really need to renew our company's working devices. This mean we need immediately your help to get 3 new MacBooks Pro or recent Apple Devices to work with (1x for women + 1x for men + 1x for other gender), 3 External Hard Drive (same as for the Apple Devices), 1 Scanner (To supress completely the waste of paper at our company). Beside this, we are sending daily donations to IUCN - International Union for Conservation of Nature when you chat with us on WowApp.
Donation for kids program
As our CEO has been in a lot of affiliates programs in the past, it's logical that we follow what was started by himself. Therefore, we are using a mobile application that is allowing us to share our revenues equally by making daily donations to associations for the chat, webcam chats and other messenging systems and daily quick communications we are sending to keep our network informed about what's new here. This is how we are sharing our profits daily with associations like Aktion Deutschland Hilft E.V.,
Donation for artist support program
It is our mission to connect the most important stories with the right audience to inspire measurable change. With our digital system, we are able to support various artists in the art sector by making daily micro donations with our internal chats to organizations like Musik Bewegt Stiftung gGmbH as an example. We created our own fund as well too, 100% dedicated exclusively to our engaged and dedicated artists collaborating actively all the year with our small business. This allow young emerging artists we promote, as well as reputable artists, to get their education, to buy special scholarships furnitures or anything necessary for their self-development and for the creation of new art collections promoted on our website. The amount of the fund for artist collected during the yearly exercise is always split at the end of the year between all artists who decided to work regularly with our company. Artists must provide at least 1 new artwork (print, painting, sculpture) for sale per month to the agency to be qualified for this program starting the 1st of January 2020. For all the artists wishing to participate for the 2019 redistribution and for the artists who have been joining the project between the 1st of April 2019 and the 31 of December 2019, you will need to provide the agency with new art starting the month of joining the resident artists of our agency. For all artists who joined before the 1st of July 2019, you already have works in progress and this condition will not apply to you, so you can continue to focus on what you need to produce and provide regarding our original agreement at the launching of this project. We organise special events as well too, where donations can be welcomed to support artists, musicians, entertainers and performers evolving in the extreme and bizarre art sector. We select them very carefully to fit with our guidelines and with our internal philosophy.
Donation for sustainability program
At Bayard Art Consulting, sustainability is one of the main focus too. We are building this new business on belief. We focus on developing our core beliefs in ways that can be realistic and maintained as long as possible in the future. We love being stimulated and are ready for embracing change when it has been measured and setup correctly in previous of every change being executed forward. We focus clearly on creating value and wealth with a proposition that help for our growth at the same time. We keep always in mind that competition, pleasure and comfort don't co-exist. We focus on excelling in providing you always with the most original art available. To do so, we are keeping at every time a focus on new technologies emerging which make us ready for a constant and perpetual reinvention of the trends we are launching in the art and entertainment sectors. From the education of our employees, our users and visitors, to the managing team of our agency, everything hers is thinked to be recycled, re-used, and to guarantee the highest level possible of sustainability as well as security for the collaborators and for the volunteers of our small business growing daily.
Donation for philanthropy program
You enjoy what you read and see here? Choose to donate to support the ideas of Bayard Art Consulting and contribute actively to improve our philanthropist actions for a collective change in the art and entertainment sector starting today. Our philanthropy of being able to open a website like this was born in 1992 already, when the small entrepreneur that I was started to "receive to give" to others playing as a solo trumpet performer for brass bands. It was very clear that this young talent will accomplish great things in the music and arts sectors. It's only by chasing his dreams every day and by learning to be patient that, finally on 1st of April 2019, the Bayard Art Consulting agency project can see the light for the first time officially after having proceeded officially for the registration at the Finanzamt of Berlin-Treptow-Koepenick.
To make your biggest dream come true, you'll probably need some patience. Sometimes, this kind of process can takes a few months or even a few years to be drawn, tested, changed and mixed in many ways correctly before to finally get the chance for your project to see the light. Sometimes you'll see that the way you was thinking about it can evolve considerably if you find the rights partnerships to coach you and to support you at the growing rythm of your project.
Never stop dreaming!!! We believe many artists are the ones that are still able to feed people's fantasy this way. We believe therefore that with our strong experience in this field, we can start to act now to preserve this way of living. This feeling is "The core of our philanthropy". Could you really imagine living and delivering your beautiful project without this WOW effect? We can not imagine living in such a world and society. That's the reason we exists now and we want to contribute to this change in our sector.
Donation for gender equality and women empowerment
We are not only providing internal gender empowerment and gender education to our employees and artists at Bayard Art Consulting. Beside our daily offline actions, we support projects like DocImpact actively with daily donations made automatically using WowApp. We continue to integrate various digital solutions sharing the same minset as we do have to confirm our goal of engaging ourselves, to entertain and to educate our community the best we can. It's a reality and a priority for Bayard Art Consulting to ensure that our audience community and our employees are having all the tools and the support necessary to implement a sustainable change that can lead to improve their lives. No matter the gender they have, we believe they should have this human right.
Our focus is on supporting mainly philanthropy before eveything. Our secondary focus is on human's rights, women's rights, human's health, child protection, education for all and genders empowerment, supporting of women working actively as entertainer and performer in the extreme art and bizzare entertainment sector (Fetish & BDSM sector included) coming from all types of countries and genders. We love to work with artist genders of all types as long as they can provide a full dedication for their artistic performance. By doing so, they will feel really at home working for and with us. We specially enjoy to meet new emerging artists with that little touch of excess providing the excellence qualifying the art they are creating as "The Best Vector of Communication" for the messages and feelings they would like to share with their audience.
We make no difference between men, women, and other genders. At Bayard Art Consulting, we are all born equally and we simply evolved differently at various stages of our lives, but we are all humans, at least at the moment, this may evolve one day if we discover new species or if genetics regulations adapt themselves later. We decided to empower everyone the same way we would like to be empowered as a respected human being for a short time on earth and having for mission to share his knowledge with other humans species to contribute to evolution and sustainability for the next generations.